January 2013-January 2015

Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 27


Hey there, how’s it going? Sounds like you had a great week. The family reunion sounds great. So yeah I remember Nauvoo. Its basically like that - we go outside for 10 minutes and we are drenched. But its good, I love the bike area so far. The ward is amazing. I forwarded some pics to you from a member and her family. The one with the Superman shirt was my MTC companion so that was cool. We had dinner with them last night and are going to a bike track with them today for p day so that should be fun. So the ward is great and so is Elder Johnson. We are teaching a few people but not a ton, so we will definately work on that. No, we don’t take showers during the day because we will just go back out and get sweaty again, so it’s not really effective. But I love biking except I almost got hit by a car twice on Saturday and flipped over my handle bars a couple of times. It was a rough couple of days. I'm pretty sure I'm going to kill my self on a bike but it’s fine. Hahaha I'm just kidding, I will be fine.
    So yeah, not a lot to report on other than I'm trying to learn the area and stuff. The members are amazing and I love Elder Johnson, he’s great. So yeah I hope you have a great week.  I'm doing well. I fell pretty good other than I woke up a little sick today but not too bad. Well I can’t think of anything else to tell you so hope you have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment