January 2013-January 2015

Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 23


Hey mom and dad, what’s up?  How’s Scotland? besids the rain? haha well hope you’re having fun. Any fun plans for the 4th? thats really cool that you can see some of the people Forrest got to serve around.Well hope you’re having a good trip. Well, the work is going well. We have a baptism coming up on the 20th of July. By the way, can I say how nuts it is that its already July - I can’t believe it. Anyway, so the only problem is his mom is a Jehova’s Witness. He is 25 but has a mental disability. It really isn’t all that bad but we would probably have to ask his mom for permission to baptize him. So that could be a problem. But we have some others who are progressing. We have one named Doug. His wife is a member but she is divorcing him, so its really rough but he likes the church and has gone to church twice in Cincinnati so we just call him like every other day because we can see him a lot because he’s in Ohio. Anyway, the work is going ok. and I’m doing ok, it depends on the day. Some are better than others, but hopefully I will get back to normal here soon. Oh yeah and yesterday we went to a mission home fireside and I saw Lauren there so that was really cool to see her again. I loved the pics you sent me. Forrest looks pretty good  - not too fat. hahaha but yeah the one missionary looks like Jason Nieman. Its really cool and  he looks like he’s 12 - not that I can say much but I look at least 15. haha. So yeah, hope you all have a great week. I should have a package for ya’ll coming with in the month of July, or maybe next month, but I am working on it right now so if there is anything you all want from Kentucky just let me know. I will try to send some pictures as well in the package. Well I think that’s all I’ve got for this week. Love you so much.  Have a great week! Love you so much and apreciate all that you do for me. Have a great week love you
Love, TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment