January 2013-January 2015

Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 24


 So, sounds like you had a great week with Forrest home again. That’s really exiting. So are you doing anything exciting for his birthday? The 4th was fun, we had dinner at a members home and then watched some fireworks from our porch. People here are nuts about fireworks. It was crazy, they shot them off all week, it was cool. Sounds like you had a great week.  So yeah, the baptism for July is not going to happen. His mom isn’t going to allow it, so we were kind of bummed, but I expected it. So Doug hasn’t answered our calls in like a week and a half, so not really sure what’s going on there. 
   So to answer your question about how I have been feeling is I am always drained of energy, always tired and just want to sleep.  I have lack of focus and just don’t feel like myself and sad for no reason and I can’t explain why. But I went to the doctors and I got some medication. The doctor told me it will be like 3 or 4 weeks for it to really start working, but I am feeling a bit better this week. I’m not sure if that’s the medication or what, but I am feeling little better than before. 
   Well thanks for all your prayers, I know they have defenatly helped. Thanks for all you do. I love you so much, hope you have a great week.
    Love, Elder Sutherland

No comments:

Post a Comment