January 2013-January 2015

Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 22


Hey mom and dad, how’s Scotland? How’s Forrest doing? is he way fat now? haha well I hope you’re having a great time. I like the pics you sent me, thanks for those. Ok, so the baptism was great, everything went well. They are moving to Florida because Nancy is old and is having a hard time taking care of Brooklyn and herself.  It will be sad to see them leave but we are exited for them because they told us they still want to go to church. We found the ward that they are going to be in so everything should go pretty smoothly. This week was pretty crappy. Other than the baptism, Friday and Saturday were great but the rest of the week was rough. I called Sister Woodbury and she thinks that I might have depression or anxiety, so we are looking into getting some help.  I have a doctor’s appointment this week so hopefully we will have something figured out by next week.  But I will be fine. The work is still going really well and the baptism was amazing. And we are working with some great people. Thanks for all you do. I love you so much! Have a great week with Forrest and enjoy Scotland. Love you soooooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment