January 2013-January 2015

Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 26

Hey there, how are you doing? So I'm getting transferred to an area called Rolling Hills. It is in Louisville. I was hoping to stay but I'm excited to go to Louisville. So this week was rough, we were on a bike all week so the work was slow. Oh yeah and my new area is a bike area as well.  Yeah we were on bikes all week - we get the car back today just in time for me to leave - hahaha. Oh man. For the most part I'm still not felling all that great. Today has been really bad.  I think I'm just anxious to get to my new area but its been a rough couple days. Most of the week was really good. Being on a bike was good for me, but anyway yeah. The people here are still doing well. I leave tomorrow for my new area. So yeah if you send the package they will forward it to us. We don’t go to the mission office like ever, but now I'm going to be in Louisville so we will go more often.  But yeah this week was good. The last couple days were rough. The medicine hasn’t really had much of an effect on me yet, so I'm not sure with that. Well I will have a lot more for you next week. I will have a new companion and a new area, so I'm way excited for that and I'm going to elder Hawes' last area so he told me all about it. I'm really excited for the area and my comp’s name is Elder Johnson. I haven’t met him yet but Elder Hawes told me about him. So yeah it should be good. Well I think that’s it. Hope you all have a great week and hope grandma is ok, she is always in my prayers. I love you so much. Have a good week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment