January 2013-January 2015

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Week 16

Hey, how is everyone doing? It was great to talk to you yesterday.  After I talked to you we visited some members, said goodbye, then packed up my stuff and left. I got to my new apartment at like 10:30 because we started going the wrong way so it took a lot longer. So yeah I'm in a four elder apartment and its great! My companion's name is Elder Hawes. He is from Boise, Idaho and he's way cool. He has been out 9 months, but he has only been in the area for about 12 days, so he doesn't know the area super well and the bike elders are white washing.  Chazz is in my district, so that's way cool. He's actually coming over to Gtown to play basketball with us so that will be fun. I will be in a car, but will probably end up biking a lot this month because they're short on miles.  We have 3 baptismal dates, so that's super awesome.  This morning we woke up and played basketball, and then there's a member who owns a donut place, so we get free donuts! We went there today and it was soooo good! I'm gonna love that place. Well, thats all I can think of so have a great week! Hope school goes all right for ya. Love you so much - have a great week!  Love TJ 
T.J.'s new comp. Elder Hawes

No comments:

Post a Comment