January 2013-January 2015

Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 15

Sister Baldwin (Lauren) and T.J. at the mission home

T.J. and his new companion Elder Cox

So this week was great. At transfers I got to see Chazz and Lauren. Chazz is now with my MTC companion and Lauren is opening a new area somewhere. Not sure where that is, but it was fun to see them. My new companion's name is Elder Cox. He is from Montana and he's been out for like a year and a half.  We are still working hard and its different being with Elder Cox, but its really good.
So Kitty and Dakota are doin good. Neither of them came to church but they had legit excuses so that's ok, but we did get Josh Thompson to come and that's super awsom. It was stake conference and it was broadcast at the church so it was different and really long but I think he liked it, hopefully anyway.
   Yes, I did hear a bit about the derby. An investigator we are working with was watching it when we went over there. But yeah its been raining like all week. On Friday we walked around in the rain for like two hours and got completely soaked - it was great. hahaha!! Anyway that's crazy to think you are done coaching dad. That's crazy, sounds like it was a fun year though so that's good. That's awsome to hear that Rylee Rockhill is going on a misson!  Tell Jay good luck for me. 
   So I don't know exactly what's going to happen on Sunday but fear not because I will just give you a call I I think on Saturday to let you know for sure. That's what Elder Cox says he usually does and it is approved by president. It will just be a quick minute or 30 seconds or I will leave a voice mail. Sorry its not really organized yet, things are still kinda crazy with a new companion. I will let you know a bit later this week.  Well hope all is well. Have a great week and I will talk to you next week. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment