January 2013-January 2015

Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 13


Hey, how is everybody?  The civil war museum was really cool. I took a lot of pics. I will send you a couple of them but it was cool. It had some really cool stuff and there was like a little old town that we could go through. It was cool, I think yall would like it. Yeah this is Elder Tolman's last week. Transfers are on Tuesday. He's doing a really good job about not being truncky.  Its really hard not to make him trunky though so we are teaching a lot of people. But no one will come to church. Mary Shelby is a less active and she has a 10 year old son who has a date for June 1st. They were supposed to come but texted us like 5 minutes before sacrament started and told us she wouldn't be there. But she is coming with us to a combined famly night at a member's house. Her and her 3 kids, Tyler 10, Kyle 5, and Amber is like 6 months or something, so that should be really fun. That's really cool about that lady. Just keep working with her. Maybe if you referred her to the missionaries and told them to do a normal tracking a porch, maybe they could get in. We have done that with a referral and they let us in. They still were not interested, but at least we still got in. I don't know, just a suggestion I guess. But that's super cool. 
    So last week the temperature was in the 80s. It should get a lot hotter and I hate the humidity with a burning passion!  It is not my friend, especially when its 80s and humid and you go outside for like 10 minutes and you are super sweaty. I like it being warm, but the humidity is not my friend.  So this is my last p day with Elder Tolman because on the Monday before you leave you are supposed to proselite, but I should still be able to at least send a quick email to yall in the morning. Well, I'm starting to get to know the members a lot better. Last Monday we went to the Fullkersons and had dinner and had family night with them. We played corn hole, it was so much fun! Well, I hope yall have a great week. I love you so much!

T.J. and Elder Tolmen in there new Louisville NCAA Camp shirts

They went to a Civil War Museum


No comments:

Post a Comment