January 2013-January 2015

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 2

I am so glad that it is finally p- day! I can't even tell you how happy I am. Things are going good, I love my roommates, they are great. It has felt like I have been here like a month. It feels really long, but that's ok. I'm glad things are going well for you. I got mom's package, thanks for my patriarchal blessing. I am glad I have it even though I didn't have it in time for the lesson, but that's fine. I didn't think you could get it to me anyway since it was really short notice.  I love the pictures you sent. Did Bailee get my letter yet?  I hope so.  Tell anyone who wants to write me a letter that I would love to hear from them.  I love getting letters, it makes my day so much better. Thanks for the sim card,  I will send my sim card home when its full.  I got to go to the temple today for p-day, then we get to do laundry after lunch.  Thanks for setting up my blog. It sounds good. I am doing well, it's a lot different than I could have expected, but it's good. Well I love you guys so much!  I hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment