January 2013-January 2015

Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 3

Things are going great! I am loving it!  The learning is getting easier, so that's good. I love my district and teacher so much. They are all so amazing, but I'm ready to leave - only a couple days left.  I'm not sure exactly what time I will call, but I think either in the morning or at noon.  We leave at 4 in the morning from the MTC.  Our flight is at 7.  I got the package, so thanks for that.  Thanks for the shirt, socks, drivers license and other stuff you sent.  We had in-field orientation yesterday, so that was fun. Haha, not really.  It was so long, but it was good. I guess I had an emotional breakdown on Wednesday I think. I wasn't doing really well. I cried for like a half hour and had a really bad headache, but I prayed and the next day was good. I feel lots better now. I think it finally hit me that I won't see you for 2 years, but I know the Lord will protect me.  I have already seen many miracles in the 2 weeks I have been here.  For one, the learning suddenly became much easier for me.  The Lord has blessed me so much and I'm so grateful to be able to serve a mission. I am loving it. It's hard but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I love you so much and hope you have a good week.  Love you. If I didn't answer some of your questions, send them in a letter because I have more time to read them. My computer time is short. Anyway, love you. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment