January 2013-January 2015

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Week 32


Hey all, so you will never guess who my new comp is. . .  drummroll please.....................
Its elder Denton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I’m not joking, he is my new comp. And yep, it’s going to be great! We were in transfers and Elder Denton is called to Rolling Hills and I was like HEY, that’s my cousin. So yeah, it’s pretty great. So this last week was really tough. We did set a baptismal date with Nolan though, so that’s good. It’s for September 21st and we are still in the process of getting Tim in contact with the other missionaries. But other than that it was kind of a stinky week. Elder Johnson was super area trunky, which means he wanted to be out of the area. So it was a rough week trying to motivate him to go to work but he did really well.
    I can’t believe Jeff is about to leave on his mission, but its cool because we are e-mailing each other, so its nice to hear how excited he is. But if you go to his farewell, tell him how proud I am of him and that he will be a great missionary. Well, I am doing great! I will probably have more next week. Love you so much!
Love, TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment