January 2013-January 2015

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week 34


Hey, this fall has been amazing. The weather is super great right now - nice and cool. The ward is taking good care of us. We have a good number of meal appointments this week. Things are still going great between me and Elder Denton, we are doing super well together.  I can’t say the same for my district leader though.  I went on an exchange with him and we don’t get along very well.  So yeah Nolan’s baptism is on Saturday and we are so excited for that. I’m super excited for Nolan. Other than Nolan we aren’t teaching anyone. No one is keeping commitments but that’s ok because things are getting better here. Me and Elder Denton are doing great! I’m so excited for this transfer, its great!
  So the guy on the side of the road got antied hard core and he’s going to Mexico. By the way he’s a little nuts. He claims to be an apostle and believes in the trinity, which I don’t judge him, but he argued about it a lot. He called us two nights in a row at like 10 and preached to us for like an hour. Oh, and then another guy tried to convert me. He bashed with me and my district leader. So this week was interesting for sure but it just strengthened my testimony even more about the truthfulness of this gospel and I know how true it is. I love you so much and appreciate all you do for me. Love you all!  Have a great week!
Love, TJ

1 comment: