January 2013-January 2015

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 29


Hey family, what’s up?   I feel amazing today!  Probably because I got to play basketball. It was so much fun! Oh yeah, and a member is taking us to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings so that should be great.

So my next transfer is on the first Tuesday in September, so not for a while. The weather is getting cooler. I love it! It’s nice while riding our bikes.  So things here are getting better. The work is a little slow right now but we are trying to turn things around. So the zone has set a goal that every companionship will baptize on the 23rd of September. So that will be neat for the zone to all baptize together. We have a few people we are working with: Nolan is a 9 year old boy whose parents are both members but the dad’s ex-wife is not a member, so he will have to ask her for permission to be baptized. We also have a less active we are working with. Her husband is not a member so we are going to try to work with him. So things are looking up. I am so excited for this area - its great! The members are amazing as well. So yeah, everything is going well. Things are going great!  I am loving my mission and loving life! I am feeling great! I think the medication is starting to work. I love you so much and hope you have a great week.  Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support.  Love you tons!

T.J. dirt biking it up.

Elder Sutherland and Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment