January 2013-January 2015

Monday, June 10, 2013

Week 20

T.J. and Chazz old district.  Transfers are tomorrow.

Nice photo

Hey everyone, hows it going? Hope you had a great week. So Spencer's family is active but since he has Down's syndrome  he has not been able to be baptized, but the bishop has given them the ok for him to be baptized. He is 12 I think? or 11. He gets baptized on Saturday and Brooklyn gets baptized next Saturday so I'm so excited. So we did some serivce at the blue grass festival.  We just took tickets and stuff, kind of like  we do at the rodeo. So it was fun. I have some pics I will send you. The  weather has been really good.  It rains a lot though, but I still hate the humidity. But other than that life is great. I can't believe you leave for Scotland in a week - thats nuts. I hope yall have fun. Send me lots of pics. I'm sure you will so I don't have to tell you. But  anyway transfers are tomorrow. I'm staying and so is Elder Hawes and basically the whole district minus Chaz.  He is getting transferred so thats kind of a bummer, but I'm sure I will see him again. Thanks for getting all of those emails and addresses for me I really appreciate them.  Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment